Scottsdale Desert Inspections provides full service near Wittmann Arizona
We analyze everything from framing to HVAC, Plumbing to grading, and so much more. To help you understand the basics of what is included on your Wittmann home inspection, here are a few of the items that are included:
- EXTERIOR: Grading, Drainage, Fencing, Garages, Driveways, Vegetation Impact, Decks, Patios, Foundations, Doors, Windows, Lights
- ELECTRICAL: Service Capacity, Circuitry, Outlets & Switches
- PLUMBING: Visible Piping, Fixtures, Drains, Pressure, Water Heater
- HEAT & AC: Type, Operation Distribution, Controls, Filters
- KITCHEN: Sink, Cabinets, Counters, Built In Appliances
- ROOFING: Surface Materials, Flashing, Over-Hangs, Drainage
- ATTIC: Access,, Ventilation, Framing, Insulation, Electrical, Plumbing, Ducting
- INTERIOR: Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Stairs, Doors, Closets, Fireplaces
- BATHROOMS: Fixtures, Plumbing Ventilation, Tiled Surfaces
- TERMITE INSPECTIONS and POOL INSPECTIONS Upon Requests
The median home cost in Wittmann is Real Estate: $431,400. Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 7.5%.
Wittmann public schools spend $9,309 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $12,383. There are about 27.7 students per teacher in Wittmann.