Scottsdale Desert Inspections provides full service near Apache Junction Arizona
We analyze everything from framing to HVAC, Plumbing to grading, and so much more. To help you understand the basics of what is included on your Apache Junction home inspection, here are a few of the items that are included:
- EXTERIOR: Grading, Drainage, Fencing, Garages, Driveways, Vegetation Impact, Decks, Patios, Foundations, Doors, Windows, Lights
- ELECTRICAL: Service Capacity, Circuitry, Outlets & Switches
- PLUMBING: Visible Piping, Fixtures, Drains, Pressure, Water Heater
- HEAT & AC: Type, Operation Distribution, Controls, Filters
- KITCHEN: Sink, Cabinets, Counters, Built In Appliances
- ROOFING: Surface Materials, Flashing, Over-Hangs, Drainage
- ATTIC: Access,, Ventilation, Framing, Insulation, Electrical, Plumbing, Ducting
- INTERIOR: Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Stairs, Doors, Closets, Fireplaces
- BATHROOMS: Fixtures, Plumbing Ventilation, Tiled Surfaces
- TERMITE INSPECTIONS and POOL INSPECTIONS Upon Requests
city employees. The meetings allow citizens to express concerns, share feedback and ask questions. Meetings also provide an opportunity for government officials and city employees to share information about the city including upcoming projects, programs and events. Residents are provided with a summary of the meeting and follow-up to any outstanding items that were discussed.
The Neighborhood Partnership Program fosters a relationship between residents and the city. Additionally, the program enhances informed citizen participation in the future of the community.